Saturday, September 02, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa Berry


A week ago mom and dad (Berry) came to visit. We had a great time. I wish I had more time to hang out since they do not visit very often. I got to play 18 holes of golf with my dad. That was the first time I beat him in anything. Practice pays off. Julie, Conrad, and I was able to show them what southern Meat and 3 was. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to grill my famous meet for them. Thanks for coming mom and dad. I love you and thanks for the very nice card.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,
Welcome to the blogosphere!
Congrats on being a dad as well!
Come check out my myspace at this address: http://www.myspace.com/thestangers My wife has a blog on blogspot as well: thestangers.blogspot.com
Anyways, I hope all is well.
Later-
Mark

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home