Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Finale Tour

I had the oportunity to Production Manage and Tour Manage "The Finale Tour" with Donald Lawrence and the Tri City Singers for six weeks ending in the middle of November. It is just after Christmas and I am just now starting to recover from all the hard work and travel during that time.
I want to give props to my wife, son, and crew. We all endured a long hard road during this time.
I will say that I walked away with some new veiws on the black culture and how we can better ourselves moving forward. Black or White, I have learned that so many people struggle with fear, lack of self confidence, depression, anxioty because they everyone is always thinking about themselves. If we would focus on how we can serve others around us we can get so much more accomplished in life.
The picture of Santana next to the picture is of the Bishop in Kansas City. The other picture is of the sold out show in Atlanta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home